Tuesday 20 March 2012

2007 MOVIE STOCKADE

This figure is from 2008. He came out as part of the Movie all spark power line. In the comics he is the leader of the new Decepticon . His alternate mode is a Cadillac Escalade but in the movie Stockade's alternate mode is based on an SUV used by Sector 7.
Stockade was an enforcer back on Cybertron; threatening neutral Cybertronians to stay neutral or punishing them. He was one of the Decepticons who was brought to Earth by Starscream & the other surviving Decepticons. He was in the Comic transformers Robots in Disguise.

 Picture from my comic book

FUNCTION; Decepticon Military Commander

MOTTO; Unknown

TECH SPEC; Unknown


Robot mode


Robot Mode power Punch Gimmick


Car Mode Side


Car Mode Front

I love his character in the comic and the toy is just as good. His colours are really good and quite accurate to the comic. He does have a blue translucent visor but I would have preferred it to be red. His gimmick is OK. He has levers on his arms which when pulled he does the power punch but I think they would have been better spring loaded.
His car mode is pretty good and I like the decepticon insignia he has on the front grill. His transformation is quite easy but you must make sure that the panels are lined up and the windscreen clips into the correct place.
He does have a bit gibble hanging off his arms. Bits of the windscreen and also off his shoulders which is a shame.
Overall he is a great figure with decent articulation and defiantly a good one to get from the all spark power line because of his significance in the comics.




3 comments:

  1. Both of my sons absolutely love transformers, they're only 3 and 5 so I'll show them your blog tomorrow so they can see what they're all called. I think that they will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I hope they enjoy it. I have hundreds still to put on.

    ReplyDelete